Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WPPI

All the photographers I know(well almost all) are in Vegas attending WPPI. For those who don't know, WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) is the biggest trade show in professional photography. Every year the photographers from all over the world meet in Vegas to trade, network and learn from each other. Obviously I couldn't go this year :( hopefully next year will be my time to be a part of it :)

I'm waiting to hear the stories from fellow photographers, I'm sure they are all having a blast! Everyday I realize how much I enjoy photography than writing software. While coding has its own charm, photographing moments seems much more colorful and glamorous to me from every aspect. I guess it's all about how our brain works, sometimes(and most of the time now-a-days) my right side of the brain is more dominant :)

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP