Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring flowers = Allergies

Today I went to Grass Valley, CA(about 50mins from Roseville) for an engagement shoot(commentary and pictures coming soon). The shoot was at the beautiful Empire Mine State Park. We have never been there before so I was pretty excited to explore the new place. The drive was great, the couple was extremely nice and gorgeous, the location was perfect for the shoot. The only thing was that my camera and the lenses were covered with pollen(not sure how to clean them, any ideas?) I was amazed to see the yellow specs all over my gadgets. I looked around, the spring flowers were in full bloom. I have developed severe allergies ever since I moved to California - I lose my voice every spring, I suffer from sneeze, cold and severe congestion, red eye(what else do I need?) due to this pollen, and now they are all over my cameras? Anyway, the flowers were beautiful, the vibrant colors were to die for. They made me sneeze for sure, but they were really pretty.

No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP