Friday, February 13, 2009

The Bucket List

Yesterday I sneezed twenty one times in an hour and a half and today I couldn't sit at work anymore. So I came home early to get some rest. But, I've got a problem. I can't sleep or lay around during the day! I ended up watching TV all afternoon, half dozed. One good thing came out of this, I was able to watch a movie, The Bucket List. I've been wanting to see it for a long time, I'm so glad I finally saw it today.

All I can say is that I LOVED it! I'm touched by every bit of it. I won't give away the story if you haven't seen it yet and are planning to rent it sometime. The movie was so real, I was in tears(Yes, I'm very sentimental!).

I want to leave you with the soundtrack from the movie. The song "Say" by John Mayer. I'm a big John Mayer fan. Needless to say, I'm a fan of the movie now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless YOU Nudrat!!! =)

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP