Thursday, April 23, 2009

Too little time, too many things to do!

No, I am not giving excuses. Between work, meetings, reorganizing, rebranding and reinventing my business, I'm hardly finding any time to spend on here. But let me tell you that there are many things happening in the background. You'll get some exciting news soon, (may be in a month or so, it's in works)!!! I am going to have a super busy May and June. It's a lot to take in, but it's going to be very exciting. The changes are going to be great! Stay tuned.

No post is complete without pictures. So I'm gonna leave you with some pretty pictures for your eye candy. These are from our hike by the Folsom lake (yes, we went there again, but to a different point this time).

Purple was the theme of the day. Purple wild flowers were everywhere...



It was 90 something degrees that day. So hot for April...but perfect for a day by the lake. People were out already...

The water was ice-cold from the melting snow.


The sun was high, but made it a great day for a nice hike. Will be back there soon for sure ...

No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP