Monday, December 8, 2008

Sylvia + Johnny || Engagement

Saturday was an exciting day for me. I photographed the Horton family in the morning and then in the afternoon I met up with Sylvia and Johnny for their e-session in Old Sacramento. This lovely couple is from the Bay Area and I was so excited that they were in Sac for their engagement shoot. It's been really cold in Sacramento for the past few days; Saturday, especially, was very chilly and gloomy in Roseville. The sky cleared off a bit by the time we got to Sacramento.

Old Sac is one of my favorite places to shoot. I love the rustic look of the places which give the images a differnt vibe. We also found an old record store where we ended up shooting. Johnny is a DJ and obviously plays with music a lot, so it was just the place for them to shoot at.

It was wonderful working with Sylvia and Johnny. Sylvia will make such a beautiful bride! S & J - I hope you two enjoy the teasers.








2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome session! loooove the sepia one nudrat! have a rockin weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful photo of Sylvia and Johnny in record store. They look so happy and relaxed with one another in all you photos of them.

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP