Friday, May 1, 2009

Granola is good for you!

We like to have cereal or some sort of high fibre food for breakfast (part of our healthy food habit!). So Jason, my husband, discovered a granola recipe by Alton Brown from Food Network. "It's a really good recipe, it's Alton Brown's and you can't go wrong with it", said he. Next day when we were out for grocery shopping, he picked up all the ingredients necessary for making granola. I tried it out this morning for breakfast. Since then I have been eating granola like popcorn. Yes, it was that good! Secret of the recipe was, he used real maple syrup and of course, it was Alton Brown's recipe :) Couldn't have gone wrong with it :)

2 comments:

Christen said...

I am a big fan of homemade granola!! If my friend's recipe falls through, I will be bugging you for yours!! I am glad you found something healthy, organic and YUMMY! By the way, I love your work - specifically, the way that you compose the subjects in your frame... absolutely beautiful!

ohana photographers said...

mmmm....granola!!yummo!

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP