Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh Canada!

Over the long weekend J and I took a 3-day trip to visit my family in Toronto. This was one of those trips that was too short to even realize. It seemed like I was there for a day or so. We had a great time there, seeing friends and family. The weather was wonderful, unlike the ninty-something degrees here in Roseville. We actually brought the winter jackets with us!

Now the vacation is over, I have a super busy (and fun) weekend ahead. Can't wait for the awesome wedding followed by a fabulous engagement shoot in next two days! In the meantime, enjoy a few shots of the City of Toronto.
The famous CN Tower.
Stunning view from top of the CN tower... the City by Lake Ontario. Do you see the shadow of the CN tower?This post won't be complete if I don't show off my beautiful niece and nephew. Amazing how kids grow so fast!

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP