Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My new favorite : song of the month

I never knew that I can take a country song so close to my heart. Well this one song deserves it all. Last night I was watching the AI final again. Heard the song "Pretty flowers" from Steve Martin's new album "The Crow", performed by two of the contestants. I instantly fell in LOVE with this song. The words are so sweet and real; so perfect for the people in love. I feel the song so deeply that I want to sing it (or play it to be on the safe side) for the love of life, but I have to wait twenty-five years before I can do that. Why so long? You have to listen to it in order to know it.

Here is the original version by Vince Gill and Dolly Parton. Enjoy!

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP