Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time for a change (or many changes?)

It's here! My new logo is finally here! Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! If you didn't know already, I am in the process of rebranding my business. Creating brand and giving my work a new look has been my business goal for this year. I have lost many nights of sleep brainstorming, I woke up in the middle of the night thinking what would be the simplest representation of me and my work. I had gone through so many designs, but little did I know that it would be so hard to find the right one. Finally, I settled with a logo that is sweet, simple and very iconic to me.

Without any delay I present the new logo of Impressions by Nudrat Photography.....tadaaaa.....

The Butterfly with 'N' has a special meaning to me. I grew up with Bengali culture and always identified butterflies with weddings. Now, I'm in the wedding business, so butterfly is a perfect fit for my work. I wanted a colorful and outdoorsy, yet an elegant feel to it as well. Like I said, I like sweet and simple things, this Logo is just the one that fits me really well.

I'm also very, very excited to launch my new website at this very moment. I loved this new BigFolio site so much that I had to have it! Please check out the cool, new look of my portfolio site.


5 comments:

Roenna said...

Me likey!

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Love the changes!

ohana photographers said...

veeeerrrrry nice!! did you design it yourself? if so it's really nicely done and elegant for sure!

Kallol said...

Congrats on your continued success and the next phase of your business.. we're booking you in advance for Samaira's wedding, so we can still afford when you're big time :)

Anonymous said...

HUHU...love the new branding Nudrat, I am in the process of rebranding my business too and was looking around for inspiration and tadaaaa I see your redesigned version, luving the logo! :)

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP