Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day!

It is a beautiful day here in Roseville, I'm glad that we haven't had any rain this week. I wish we always had weather like this(70F)! We'll be burning here soon before we realize. Sacramento summer is pretty cruel in my opinion! Oh well, atleast we have the beautiful spring time to enojoy.

I have been trying to focus on my work, and then a calender reminder popped up on my monitor. I looked at the date and realized that it is Leap day today! I don't remember paying any attention to Feb 29 ever. Until today, I didn't know anyone who celebrates birthday on Feb 29. This morning I got a message from a friend saying that he and his wife were going to have a baby girl in 3-hrs! By now I'm sure the baby has seen the day light and I am so excited for him! But I wonder how they are going to celebrate baby's first bday!

So today is not only a happy Friday, it is also a leap day, We won't have this day(Feb 29) until 2012, so lets try to get the most out of this day this year :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP