Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Never get tired of beautiful images!

I have been checking out other people's blog and I relized that I don't update my blog frequently enough. Remember I am not a writer! I am also quite lazy to not work on my images immediately after I take them, unless the images are of my clients(of course post-processing becomes my priority then)!

I have taken tons of images in Napa, mostly fashion/bridal shots. Although I had a chance to get some engagement shots(not too many though). These images were in my then-lost-now-found card. Lauren was gracious enough to send them back to me. Thanks Lauren.

Here some more from Napa for your viewing pleasure!


1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

WOW! these are gorgeous! you did some beautiful work here nudrat!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP