Sunday, February 24, 2008

Napa - Day 2

Day 2 at Napa was equally exciting. We started our day by searching for my CF cards. We went back to V.Sattui to check if I dropped my pouch somewhere in the field. It was like looking for a needle in the hay stack. Couple other fellow OSPers were helping us too. Unable to find them we drove down to Rathurford train station for our next photoshoot(Bridal/fashion). Great location, gorgeous models, beautiful day - what else did we need! Nichanh a fellow OSPer, modeled for us. Look how hot she is!




I was glad to see Lisa and Paul again, I thought I wouldn't have anything for them since I lost all of their images from day1(thankfully they were found)!

Beautiful veils provided by Dorene Vandermeer from Unveiled Bridal Designs

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP