Saturday, June 28, 2008

Laurel & Nezar || engagement slideshow

It is awefully smokey here in Sacramento and I have a wedding in 3 hours in Grass Valley, CA. It is Mandy & Ryan's wedding at the beautiful Kissler Ranch (I shot their engagement in May). Melanie, my photographer friend, just called to let me know that it is extremely humid in grass velley. The smoke is even stronger there. I hope the couple is coping well with the fire situation.

Before I head off to the wedding, I wanted to post Laurel & Nezar's engagement slideshow. I fell in love with Roseville downtown train tracks after the shoot. However, I doubt that I'll be able to shoot there again.

Please enjoy the slideshow and leave me some blog love!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! Laurel you look beautiful. I'm looking forward to the wedding! You two look so happy! Much Love-Emily

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP