Monday, June 23, 2008

Smokey valley

Nor Cal is on fire, literally!!! Smoke from the fires caused by thunderstorms have covered the already-smoggy-sky of Sacramento. Last night was bad, today it is terrible :( It's been hard to stay outdoors, but the smoke is coming inside as well. Seems like a good time to stay at home and edit the photos.

I have been so busy lately. With back to back weddings and e-sessions, I have weeks worth of editing to do; and this is just the begining. My pepper and tomato plants are also in full bloom that I have to take pictures of. There is even a big pepper(Ortega) that I'm saving for Jason. He has gone out of town. I want to show off the first pepper from our first pepper plant at our first home when he gets back ;)

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP