Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family visit || a week to remember

Last seven days have been incredibly eventful for me. Several major(aka crazy) things happened -
1. My only sister and her family visited us!
2. My Identity got stolen!!
3. A major lay-off happened at my day job!!!
... and I survived all three.

I go to Toronto every year to visit my sister, this year she was here to spend a week with us. It was soooo much fun. I love having kids around and I miss my niece and nephew like crazy. So it was nice to have them here for a few days.

We drove thousand miles within a week (Sac-LA-SAC-SF-SAC....); I feel like I am still in the car. While driving to SF, just outside of Sacramento, I saw this beautiful patch of rainbow in the sky. It was a bright, sunny day; a rainbow(or the colors of rainbow) was quite unexpected. I was happy to see the blue sky(finally) and not-too-warm weather; I wish we had more of those days.

We drove over the Golden Gate bridge yesterday and stopped at Pacifica, CA. It was really cold there, but that didn't stop my niece, nephew and my sister from going close to the ocean. I like this picture(below) of my brother-in-law taking picture of his lovely family.

It was also my hubby's birthday last week that we celebrated at the Universal Studios. Belated Happy Birthday my sweetheart! I hope to celebrate many more birthdays with you :))

Pardon me for the quality of these images, I have been taking snaps with my Powershot A720. I just realized that I don't have a non-grainy picture. I haven't been travelling with my SLRs (now I am paying the price).

It seems like this summer is going by really fast. My sister's kids were sad for having such a short summer. I also realized that my school starts next week(recipe of self killing ofcourse with everything else that I have going on!!). I don't know what I am getting myself into by taking the "killer game programming" class this fall. But, if I survive this wedding season + my day job + school, I'll know that I'll survive anything ;)


I'll be back next week with Emily+Sage's wedding pictures from the coming weekend...

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how horrible about the identity stuff. wow people never cease to amaze me. hope that all worked out for you. the lay off thing we know all too well. hang tough nudrat!!! your talent will pull you through!!

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP