Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jen & Chris || Wedding at Alpine Meadows

Last Saturday I drove up to Tahoe to second shoot a wedding with Dan McCay of Izlas Destination weddings. I can't write enough about this experience(there are a lot of cool things about Dan that I'll mention in a bit). Little did I know that a beautiful wedding location as such is hidden somewhere in the midst of the mountains of Alpine Meadows!!! The couple Jen and Chris chose a stunning location for their wedding.


Little before the ceremony I had a chance to have a one-on-one session with Jen. She looked gorgeous; the breathtaking view added some more drama to her beauty.

After the ceremony, Dan and I headed out to the mountains to shoot with Jen and Chris. The location was unbelievable and we got some gorgeous shots of the couple.


I had a blast working with Dan McCay. The fact that he could speak some Bangla and fluent Hindi, freaked me out at first; but then it turned into a sweet surprise. After all, I don't meet that many photographers everyday who speaks Bangla and has even visited Bangladesh! How cool is that!!!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the 3rd from the bottom!!!! these are rockin!

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP