Saturday, October 4, 2008

Exciting evening!

I had quite an evening last night! Sacramento area got it's first rain yesterday. It was gloomy and muggy all over. I love rain, but I don't like the dullness nor cal wears during the rainy season. I also don't like driving through the slippery mountain roads when it rains.

Last night was also Laurel and Nezar's Henna ceremony at El Dorado, CA. The traditional Arabic ceremony took place at Laurel's aunt's house. What a beutiful location it was! Although I had a little accident(one of the major in my adult life) when I was leaving the place, I had a blast shooting Laurel and Nezar's henna ceremony.


All the girls were wearing traditional Arabic outfit. Laurel and Nezar looked like the king and queen of Arabia. They were absolutely gorgeous! I wanted to post a picture of them before I head out for their wedding this afternoon at the Gold Hill Vineyard.



Today is also my only sister's birthday. Too bad that I am not with her today; she turns big four-O! Happy Birthday sister...I miss you!



PS: Take these two photos as examples of how the images look when they are taken by a Canon 5D(top) and a Canon powershot series camera(bottom). See the difference?

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP