Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Style me pretty


Today I visited this awesome site about DIY projects for weddings or events. I am so excited to have found it and post the link to the site for all the future brides out there. I often meet brides who look for ideas and inspirations for their wedding decore; I had always wished I could give them a list of places they could visit and get all that they need.

If you are looking for inspirations, ideas, how-to guides, this is the site you need to visit. Style Me Pretty is full of everything you are looking for your wedding; flowers, colors, cakes, invitations, you name it, you'll find it. I wish this existed when I was getting married!

Here it is -
STYLE ME PRETTY

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP