Sunday, April 6, 2008

Countdown to becoming a home owner

In about 96 hours we'll become homeowners :))) I can't believe this, I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like any first time buyers, I had cold feet for about five hundred times. Thanks to my cool-brained husband who knows how to handle me in such situations :) Home buying has been a nerve wrecking experience for me. Now that we are only days away from getting the keys to our very first home, I can't wait for the moment to come. The home is built, landscaping is done, the home is now just waiting for us to move in.

I have been extremely stressed out lately with everything that has been going on in my life, yet I couldn't be any happier today. I feel blessed. I am very overwhelmed with everything, but the fact that all these are happening is nothing but fulfilling and satisfying to me(touch wood :).

Here is a sneak peak of our cute little farm house(it has farm house elevation). My husband took this sometime in early March when we drove down there for our usual visit to the home site.



2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how exciting!! what a gorgeous home too!!! you must be so thrilled. so happy for you nudrat!

Impressions by Nudrat Photography said...

Thank you David :) you are so sweet. This is very exciting indeed....can't explain...

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP