Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Seems like a fairy tale......

.... but it's not!

This is a very special day of my life. Well, I have several special days, 4/9 is now added to the list. We get keys to our first home sometime today, it's just a phone call away now. Another milestone will be reached...I can't believe this is happening to me.

I stopped by Safeway this morning to pick up a couple bottles of sparkling cider. But I don't know who else will be there to celebrate with us(probably our realtor only). I wish my family was around to witness the big moment! This is something I find very difficult - living away from family. My inlaws are scattered all over the US and my families live abroad. Although communication is much easier now-a-days, I feel that we need some sort of telekinetic ability; instead of moving objects using mind power, we need to be able to be anywhere just with a switch of mind(not like a time machine, not the physical presence, the presence of your mind)). But, of course that could give a free license to the evil power, so I guess the ability should only be limited to the visual experience.

Looks like this is turning into more like a personal blog rather than a photography blog. But hey, this is who I am, this is what is happening with me, this is all that creates an impact on how I function. Life is not a fairy tale and it will never be. I have had many obstacles, personal struggles, social barriers to overcome. Leaving all the difficult moments behind, I have tried to look at the brighter sides of life. I've realized that what we give is what we get. So I am happy today, extremely happy. Thanks to the Almighty and to everybody who supported me, encouraged me, gave me a shoulder to cry on when I was down, who didn't give up on me despite the diffilculties they faced and accepted me in their lives.

Coming soon ... the pictures from the home inauguration ... stay tuned!

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP