Tuesday, April 15, 2008

this is what I left behind


... a wind chime and hornet's nest in the upper right corner of the balcony :)


We are now all moved into our new home...aaahhh. But I'm going crazy with the piles of boxes all around me. I survived the move to say that it wasn't fun. I am sooooo exhausted! I didn't think that I would be so sad to leave the apartment behind. All my memories kept coming back to me; after all, that's where Jason and I started our life together.

Now that home situation is settling in, I'll have to get busy with the e-sessions and upcoming weddings. I think I'm back in shape after the move(!) and ready to load my shoulders with cameras :) I'm in the market for a 5D, can't wait to have my hands on one of those ...

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you are gonna be so happy with the 5D!!! don't worry you guys will make new awesome memories in your awesome new home!!

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP