Friday, July 25, 2008

"How to achieve your childhood dreams"

This post is for Professor Randy Pausch of Carnegie Mellon University. Dr. Pausch passed away today; he was sufferring from terminal cancer and had only few weeks to live. I wanted to post his last lecture "how to achieve your childhood dream" that he delivered in last September. You can tell from the video that he was funny(and nerdy), intelligent(of course) and had such positive view of life. I admire him for who he was and what he left behind. His lecture inspired me, motivated me even more. I hope this will be inspirational to you as well.

Caution: This lecture runs for over an hour! But the nerd in you may enjoy it :)

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP