Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mandy & Ryan Bunnell

I finally had a weekend, totally dedicated to my home and self. I had a chance to do things that I had been planning on doing ever since we moved into our new house. Now I only have hundred more things to do!

I'm back to the blog world now with Mandy & Ryan's wedding story. Two weeks ago I photographed this beautiful couple's wedding at Kissler Ranch(KR), Grass Valley. I had no idea that a place like KR existed right off of highway 49. The owner of the place Josh and Joey Kissler were really nice. Josh was also the officiant at the wedding.

I met Mandy and Ryan through Melanie, my photographer friend, of Essence Photography. I was shooting this wedding for her studio. And I can't thank her enough for introducing me to this beautiful couple. We clicked just llike that on their engagement session. Everybody in this wedding(and when I say "everybody", I mean "everybody") was extremely nice. The groomsmen and the bridesmaids were super fun, the parents of the couple were uber cool! The DJ for the night was Bobby, another cool person I met that day! The father-daughter dance was a memorable one. Mandy and her dad put together an awesome show with the revolutionary songs from the 80's.

It was a priviledge to know Mandy & Ryan and to be a part of their big day. I wish them the very best for their new life together. Here is a slideshow with the highlights of their day. Enjoy!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absolutely gorgeous wedding! the shot of the groomsmen kicked butt!!!

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP