Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shooting nightmare

I know I have been a bad blogger lately(shame on me!!). The truth is that I was taking a short break to enjoy the long weekend with my friends and my husband :)

I'll be posting wedding slideshows and e-shoot images soon. Thanks to my regular blog visitors for being patient with me. I want to leave you with a note that my beloved Canon 20D(my second back up) stopped working in the middle of an event causing me a momentary heartache. But again, it's an older one that I needed to let go at some point. The good news is that it started working the next day for whatever reason. Does this mean that I'm back to eyeing on that 40D again??? May be :))))

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP