Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary(Part 2 of 2)

If you have been following my blog, you already know that September is my Wedding Month. I got married three years ago on this day(the 18th) to make my love my life long company. When I go to the weddings(as a photographer) I am reminded on my own wedding :) The fact that I could never attend any of my friends' weddings, only made me sad. But my passion as a wedding photographer helped me recover from that sorrow. When I see that look on the brides' faces I can exactly feel the emotions they are going through. I couldn't be happier to be who I am today, to be doing what I do today!

Unfortunately, I will be stuck in my class for four hours(after work). So my anniversary celebration will go down the drain :( My hubby already surprised me with my fave Stargazer lilies(my wedding flower) and gave me my dream vacation as gift(more on that later). They were already beyond my imagination! I wish I had something special(other than me) for him as well :)))


(Jason and I, 3 yrs ago. Photo courtesy of Andreas Images Photography. It was an East-meets-west wedding :)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaw Nudrat..you look very pretty. And it's cool of Jason to be wearing something traditional in your wedding day..

take care

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP