Sunday, September 28, 2008

Little Miss Lili

I took baby Lili's first formal shot when she was only 4-day old. Now she is almost three-month old and I had to take a couple informal shots just to document her growth. I can't believe how fast the babies grow! Now she looks around, makes sounds and lightens up the entire room with her beautiful smile whenever I see her.

Sometime she has this concerning look on her face; as if she wants to know exactly what is happening around her! She has also started recognizing people. A month ago she would let me hold her and won't cry a bit. Now she knows when mommy is not holding her :)

Here is the sneak peak of Lili Ana's two-month-eighteen-day picture :)

No comments:

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP