Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trinity & Matt || second shoot w/ melissa o

I know, I know....I am behind my posts. I have multiple events that I want to share with you all. I promise I'll get to them slowly but surely. Just so that you know, I have been extremely busy. As I mentioned earlier, I am in the process of writing the biggest computer game of the year! Just kidding...I am taking a class that takes up a lot of my time. I'm also spending a lot of time scoping business side of things. And ofcourse, I have been doing what I enjoy the most...shooting weddings!!!

Last Saturday was another hot hot hot weekend in Sacramento. I thought Sonoma would be a bit cooler since it is closer to the Bay. Boy, wasn't I wrong! It was extrelmely hot there! I was at Sonoma to second shoot Trinity and Matt's wedding with Melissa Ochoa. I love weddings, so can't complain about the heat too much. It was surely a beautiful one. It was an event where the entire family reunited to share the love they had for each other. I get emotional all the time witnessing the most memorable events of life. This wedding was even more emotional for me for it's own reason.

Trinity was absolutely gorgeous! And I had a lot of fun second shooting with Melissa. Hope you enjoy some of my faves Trinity and Matt's wedding.



Isn't she pretty?


This beautiful chandelier was in the lobby, how could we not use it for picture!

Tahlia...the fllower girl. She was sooo cute...

Bridesmaids bouquet. They had my favorite Stargazer lilies...

Beautiful couple...Matt and Trinity.

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loooove the shot of the girls and the chandelier!! beautiful wedding, absolutely beautiful! have an awesome weekend nudrat!!

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP