Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Marie + Justin || Engagement

Last Friday I headed out with Marie and Justin for their engagement shoot to a near by park in Roseville. I discovered this park not to long ago. When I went there for location scouting, I thought that it would be perfect for their shoot. Unfortunately it rained the night before making the ground wet and muddy. But that didn't stop these two from having fun.

M+J are an absolutely beautiful couple! She is going to be a gorgeous bride, I know. I am super excited for their upcoming wedding in February.

Enjoy some teasers from their e-session. Here is the slideshow.







2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loooove #4 and the second to last image nudrat!!! awesome session!

Mel O Photos said...

I love these too... what a great location and the light looks perfect.

Melissa O

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP