Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mary Anne & Family

Last Sunday(around noon) I got a call from one of my early clients, Tanya. She was checking on my availability on that very after noon to shoot their family session. This family is very special to me. Almost two years ago I was hired to shoot Mary Anne's (Tanya's mom) 60th birthday party. After working with several photographers, assisting & second shooting several weddings, spending hours and hours on practicing the skills, I was ready to go out and shoot on my own. Mary Anne's birthday was my very first ever solo job!

I have come a looong way since then. But I still remember the day I was at their house capturing Mary Anne's surprised moments(it was a surprise party). So when I got the call from Tanya, I couldn't be any happier. Yes, returns clients are awesome!!!

Meet Mary Anne's family :) See the gazibo behind, Mary Anne's husband Chuck built it for her.

This is Ms. Meera. Isn't she a cutie :)?

Jonah, the jumping boy, is the newest addition to the family. He was born to Tanya last year.


Here's Tanya(L) and Sandy(R) with Mary Anne in the middle.



Mary Anne and Chuck - the cute couple :)

Mary Anne's son and his lovely wife.


This is Abby, neighbor's dog. She was the entertainer for the kids :)



Sandy and her family.



I'm so glad that I was at home on Sunday to receive Tanya's call. It was really nice to see them again and shoot for them. Last time I only told my husband the stories from Mary Anne's party. This time he tagged along with me and was able to meet them all :) Hopefully, I'll see them again in the near future.

2 comments:

jocko said...

Very fun and natural shots, especially like the portrait of the dog, very photogenic :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love all the laughing ones and of course the one with the doggie!!

About This Blog

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP